Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hallelujah!

My baby girl is growing up.



She's growing up despite how much I try to get her to grow down.

She can put on her shoes (and yours if you're not looking) all by herself.



She can run really fast (into the street if you're not looking).

And now she can use the potty!


I have no potty training horror stories to tell this time around.  No poop trail starting upstairs and ending downstairs.  But we are fairly new at this.  Maybe I'll spare you the details of our adventures, if there are any "adventures" in the future.  

Troy finally convinced me to start in on the training.  We had 2 or 3 days of cleaning up puddles, but here we are, 2 days with no accidents and counting.  I'm really amazed at how easy it's been with her.  But then again, she's got two brothers to look up to.  And she really digs their under-roos.  I just don't know if Hello Kitty can compete with Lightning McQueen.  

So here's to you, my big little girl!  (Just don't flush a whole roll of toilet paper down toilet when I'm not looking)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Annie--Hello Kitty is worth celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd take lightning mcqueen over hello kitty too! (maybe it does have something to do with having two big brothers)

    ReplyDelete